Beaver Lake Fishing Guides
White Bass, Striped Bass, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Channel and Flathead Catfish, Crappie, Walleye, Bluegill-there is a wide variety of fish in Beaver Lake and the fishing is good all year! Knowing where the fish are at any given time, that is a skill that is developed with a great deal of practice and longtime observation. This is where Beaver Lake Fishing Guides come in-they have put the hours, if not years, on Beaver Lake to maximize the odds that you will have a great day of fishing. Bass boat, bait, and tackle? Check, check, and check! We are happy to find you a recommended guide, at no additional charge to you.
White River Fishing with Lisa Mullins and Custom Adventures
White River Fishing Guide services are available with our longtime partner Lisa Mullins and Custom Adventures. Lisa is a member of the Sugar Ridge family and has many years of fishing experience. From Rainbow and Brown Trout, to Walleye and White Bass during their seasons; Lisa has great knowledge of the local conditions and will put you on the fish! And don’t worry about your gear, it’s all provided. Any questions about Trout Fishing? Please call Lisa Mullins at 479.363-9632.
Beaver Lake Fishing Guides & White River Trout Fishing Guides Pricing
- Half-Day Fishing Guide on Lake or River, for 2–$250.00 Full-Day-$350.00
- Half-Day Lake or River Tour–$175.00
- Extra Guests–$50.00, per person
- Book for free and pay guide on day of trip.
- Add these services at time of booking or call our office to add a trip, if you have already reserved your accommodations, at 479.253-5548.