Sugar Ridge Office Hours:
8:30 AM to 6 PM, daily.
Eureka Springs Resort Deposit Policy:
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Deposits may be processed with a credit card, or if time permits, we will hold your accommodations for up to seven days while you send a check.
- The balance of your reservation is due upon arrival.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
Eureka Springs Resort Cancellation Policy:
- Please read our cancellation policy carefully. When you make a reservation, you agree to the following
- For parties reserving 2 or more accommodations, a 45 day cancellation notice is required. We will refund the deposit less a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total reservation cost. You may also apply the remainder of your deposit to other available dates.
- For cancellations made at least 30 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund the deposit less a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total reservation cost. You may also apply the remainder of your deposit to other available dates.
- For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, no refunds are available.
- *Cancellations of Additional Services: Massages, Catering, Flower Deliveries, Chocolate Strawberries and Wedding Services require 48 hours notice to be eligible for refunds. Fishing Trips and Boat Tours require 48 hours notice and 10% cancellation fees.
Eureka Springs Resort Additional Info and Policies:
- Check In: 3 PM Please contact us to arrange After-Hours Arrivals.
- Check Out: 11 AM
- The interiors of our Cabins and Suites are strictly non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Pet Friendly Policy & Fee: Pet Service Fee is $30, per pet, per reservation. Pets should not be left alone unless kenneled, and the pets’ humans are responsible for maintaining resort property and grounds.
Rain Check, Anyone?
In recognition of all the important details that must come together for any of our getaways to even be possible, we now offer Rain Check Service. Priced at 10% of your pre-tax accommodations total, the Rain Check Service can give you peace of mind no matter the situation that may change your travel plans.
Here’s how it works – Choose the Rain Check Service Rate for your reservation at time of booking, or purchase the service at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. If your party has any reason why you cannot, or even wish to not travel; notify us via telephone by 1 PM on your arrival date* and we will put your deposit on a Gift Certificate, in your name. You would then have 1 year to use the Rain Check Gift Certificate towards the purchase of another stay.
Health concerns for you or loved ones? Use your Rain Check. Employment responsibilities change your plans? Your Rain Check applies. That weather forecast not your favorite? Call us and use your Rain Check. Is your bed so comfortable on the morning of your check-in date that no mortal could resist? Use your Rain Check and come see us on a more convenient travel day.
- The Rain Check is a non-refundable service and must be purchased for each reservation you wish to add the additional assurance.
- *Cancellations of Massages, Catering, Flower Deliveries, Chocolate Strawberries, Wedding Services and Fishing & Boat Tours are not included in the Rain Check Service. See “Cancellation of Additional Services” described above.