8:30 AM to 6 PM, daily.
Booking Deposit Policy for Sugar Ridge Resort:
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation. The balance of your reservation will be due when booking within 30 days of your arrival date. Deposits may be processed with a credit card, or if time permits, we will hold your accommodations for up to seven days while you send a check.
- The balance of your reservation is due 30 days prior to your arrival date. We will charge the credit account on file for the balance due, unless other arrangements have been made between you and resort management.
- If we are unable to collect the balance on a reservation, we will contact you for an additional payment method. If payment is not received by 21 days prior to your arrival date, the reservation will be cancelled and no refund of your deposit will be available.
- There are no refunds available for early departures.
*THESE POLICIES APPLY TO ALL RESERVATIONS MADE AFTER 02/14/2020.*
Cancellation Policy for Sugar Ridge Resort:
Please read our cancellation policy carefully. When you make a reservation, you agree to the following…
- For parties reserving 2 or more accommodations, a 45 day cancellation notice is required-we will refund the deposit less a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total reservation cost. You may also apply the remainder of your deposit to other available dates.
- For cancellations of single sets of accommodations made at least 30 days prior to your arrival date, we will refund the deposit less a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total reservation cost. You may also apply the remainder of your deposit to other stay dates.
- For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, no refunds are available.
- *Cancellations of Dining Services, Fishing Guides & Add-ons: Massages, Catering, Dining, Flower Deliveries, Chocolates & Chocolate Strawberries, and Wedding Services require 48 hours notice to be eligible for 50% refunds. Fishing Trips and Boat Tours require 48 hours notice and 10% Cancellation Fees. No refunds on Add-ons, Dining Services, or Fishing Guides are available within 48 hours of service delivery times.
Additional Info and Policies:
- Check In: Anytime after 3 PM.
- Check Out: 11 AM
- The interiors of our Cabins and Suites are strictly non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Pet Friendly Policy & Fee: Pets must be declared to management prior to arrival. Pet Service Fee is $75, per pet, per reservation. Pets should not be left alone unless kenneled, and the pets’ people are responsible for maintaining resort property and grounds. Parties with undeclared pets will be charged a $100, per pet, fee.
Rain Check, Anyone?
In recognition of all the important details that must come together for any of our getaways to even be possible, we now offer Rain Check Service. Priced at 10% of your pre-tax accommodations total, the Rain Check Service can give you peace of mind no matter the situation that may change your travel plans.
Here’s how it works – Choose the Rain Check Service Rate for your reservation at time of booking, or purchase the service at least 30 days prior to your arrival date. If your party has any reason why you cannot, or even wish to not travel; notify us via telephone by 1 PM on your arrival date* and we will put the reservation balance, minus the 10% Rain Check Service fee, on a Gift Certificate. You would then have 1 year to use the Rain Check Gift Certificate towards the purchase of another stay.
Health concerns for you or loved ones? Use your Rain Check. Employment responsibilities change your plans? Your Rain Check applies. That weather forecast not your favorite? Call us and use your Rain Check. Is your bed so comfortable on the morning of your check-in date that no mortal could resist? Use your Rain Check and come see us on a more convenient travel day.
- The Rain Check is a non-refundable service and must be purchased for each reservation you wish to add the additional assurance.
- *Cancellations of Massages, Catering, Flower Deliveries, Chocolate Strawberries, Wedding Services and Fishing & Boat Tours are not included in the Rain Check Service. See “Cancellation of Additional Services” described above.